Saturday, 23 May 2015

Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge - ATG with a Twist - Make it Girly

A very good morning lovely folks and thank you to those of you who visited 
my previous post.  Also thank you to those who entered our previous Challenge
over at 



This morning I would like to invite you to join in our Current Challenge
sponsored by -



The theme for the Challenge is - 
ANYTHING GOES with A TWIST
"Make it Girly"

So hoping that you will hop on over and join in the fun.

Love and hugs Judith xxx

I would now like to share with you my make -

Using Sponsor Image "Ballerina"


I would like to support the following Challenges -

8 comments:

  1. love your ever so happy card. Great colour combo used.
    have a lovely weekend.
    {aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow beautiful stage you have created Judith
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Judith great for any budding ballerina. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is brilliant Judith. I love how you've created the fabulous scene and the eye-catching colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful Judith! I love ballet and this scene is so perfect. I would love to know where the other elements are from as I want to make a scrapbook of my visits to the theatre with my mum and these elements would be just write. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your gily card! Great background for your beautiful ballernina!
    HUgs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous :-)
    Thank you for making such a fabulous project using our images.
    It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

    Best wishes,

    Ike
    DT for StitchyBear Digi Outlet

    ReplyDelete

Hi I love to read all of your lovely comments - thanks so much for taking the time to hop on over hugs Judith x