Wednesday, 27 May 2015

Love and Kisses

Evening crafty friends and thank you for visiting xxx

Whilst we were away this weekend I took the opportunity to so some fussy cutting.

I do have a Brother Scan n Cut but do like to cut things out in a 
traditional manner.

Recently I could not resist some items from the 
Kanban "Love and Kisses" Collection

This is what I came up with - a faux Clutch Bag
decorated with fussy cut floral elements together with 
Die Cut sentiment toppers and embellishments.
I also used Tim Holtz Distress Inks.

Until the next time wishing you a peaceful evening Judith xxx


I would like to support the following Challenges -

10 comments:

  1. A lovely project Judith! I love cutting out too!
    HUgs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! I enjoy fussy-cutting! I actually find it relaxing! Your flowers look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Judith, gorgeous colours. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful looking bag Judith. Those flowers are so pretty. Fussy cutting can be so relaxing.
    Thank you for joining in with Scribble & Scrap challenge #45 and good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those floral elements are gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with our flower challenge at Use Your Stuff this week.
    Lori - UYSDT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card - thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge,

    Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a challenge

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Hi I love to read all of your lovely comments - thanks so much for taking the time to hop on over hugs Judith x