Tuesday, 12 May 2015

Hanging On

Hello again and having a couple of hours to catch up thought that 
I would Blog again.

I love using my Blog to kind of talk to myself - mind I do that 
sometimes out loud anyway lol! - and to kind of use as a diary
to look back on in the future - do you do that too?

A while ago I purchased a heap of MDF blanks and as I had been stroking
this wonderful Kanban Peacock and Feathers Collection for farrrrr! too 
long thought that I would dress the door hanger for a friend.

Thank you for popping by and promise no more blog posts today!!

Love and crafty hugs Judith xxx



I would like to support the following Challenges -

13 comments:

  1. Judith, hello. LOVE this gorgeous creation and the colours are just beautiful.xxx
    {aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your friend with love the moon with this door hanger, its gorgeous. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh fabulous, love it! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty door hanger Judith and I'm sure your friend will love it! Thanks for sharing your project at Incy Wincy Designs this week.
    Helen x (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tag
    Thank you for joining us this week at
    Incy Wincy Design's
    Hugggs Lori X x X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty door hanger! I love the soft colours you've used!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely tag and so many wings thanks for taking part in craft for the craic challenges

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fab door hanger, great design. Thank you for sharing with us at Dream Valley Challenges. Shona x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy Challenge hugs Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card .Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this month
    hugs
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh this is a fun alteration!! great details!!
    Mahalo for playing in our In the Garden challenge at KBD Aloha Friday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely project! Thankyou for joining us this month at Craft for the Craic

    ReplyDelete

Hi I love to read all of your lovely comments - thanks so much for taking the time to hop on over hugs Judith x