Wednesday, 13 May 2015

Getting Inky 2

A very good morning lovely friends and followers and what do you have
planned for today?  Being Wednesday that means that it is a Dad
day so no time for crafting here.

Thank you for dropping by I really do appreciate your lovely company xxx

Today I would like to share with you some more "messy play".

These mini canvases had been being stroked far too long so I
decided to experiment with Pebeo Glass Paints.  These
paints are gorgeous but oh so sticky - I had to open another
packet of baby wipes!!

The canvases were primed with black Gesso and then
random splodges of glass paint followed by random bits of gilding 
flakes added - here's how they looked -  mmm not very inviting!!

 

so I decided to go in with stamping and heat embossing which in my albeit humble
opinion made them much more interesting -


and finally the embellishment - I have added on to my smash book which is in 
the process of being decorated, one has been added to a note book 
and I will probably give the other 2 away as mini
pieces of art sat on easels.


Thank you for visiting and until the next time love and hugs xxx

I would like to enter the noebook (top left) into the following challenges -


6 comments:

  1. Fantastic little works of art! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judith, great little canvas's love all the colours and sparkle.Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow fab backgrounds Judith and a very beautiful card
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous Judith. The combination of the embossing powders, paints and gilding flakes is wonderful and I love the colours and embellishments. Have a lovely day xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, the embossing really brought them to life. Love them as mini pieces of art. Thanks for sharing another great project with us for the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fantastic Judith! I love all the different colourways!
    I'm sure they'd be well recieved by any recipients!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi I love to read all of your lovely comments - thanks so much for taking the time to hop on over hugs Judith x