Tuesday, 12 May 2015

Getting Inky 1

Afternoon lovely friends and followers from a sunny Lancashire and
thank you for visiting - I always enjoy reading your lovely comments xxx

This afternoon I would like to share a couple of projects which I am
describing as "getting inky"

Each month I take part in an ATC (Artist Trading Card) Swap
and this months' theme is "Take Two Colours".

When you see the photos you might wonder well there are a whole
lot more than just 2 colours - well more on that in a while.

Each of these cards started life using 2 colours from the Pebeo Ultimate Set
purchased from Crafters Companion a little while ago.

They were then stamped with similar colours and heat embossed and
finally stamped and heat embossed again with holographic embossing
powder and hence the multitude of colours!

What I love about doing something like this is giving myself the
permission to play and being amazed with the result.

Thank you for passing by and until the next time love and crafty hugs xxx

Mixed mediaMixed media

I would like to enter this left hand ATC into the following challenge -

Mixed mediaMixed media


Mixed media

I would like to enter this collection into the following Challenges -



7 comments:

  1. the 2 on top are gorgeous and the other 3 are beautiful Judith,
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful vintage piece. I love it. Thank you for joining us over at Creative Card Crew.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colour combos here Judith, love them all and gorgeous results in your lovely creations.xx{aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. These all look amazing! I bet they are even prettier in person. So glad you shared them with us for the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous backgrounds!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty little set of ATCs!
    Great use of all the little embellishments too!
    HUgs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards, thanks for sharing them with us at Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge!
    Hugs, Belinda
    {personal blog ~ Love Stamping}

    ReplyDelete

Hi I love to read all of your lovely comments - thanks so much for taking the time to hop on over hugs Judith x