Saturday, 16 May 2015

Completely Christmas - ATG with a Twist - For a Child

Hi folks and a very good morning xxx

Thank you to all of you who visited my previous Blog post and this morning I'd
like to share with you the current Challenge at


This week our Sponsor is 



and the theme is 
ANYTHING GOES (CHRISTMAS) FOR A CHILD

 so please hop on over and take a peek -
hope you will join in the fun xxx

Thanks so much for supporting myself and the Blog Challenges.

Love and hugs Judith xxx

Here's my DT Card using "Toyland Bear"




I would like to support the following Challenges -

9 comments:

  1. Perfect Christmas card for a child! I love the bright colours & all the things going on, lot's to look at & catch the eye!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute Judith. I love the layers and Christmassy elements xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Thank you so much for joining us at Craft Your Passion challenge.
    http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.com.au/
    Naz xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great your card. So lovely this bear.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
    Hope we see you again and good luck.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card for inspiration for Completely Christmas, Judith. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 229 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for May - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute little bear and I really like the sentiment border around it too.
    Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and I hope you'll be back again.
    Marilyn S

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a perfect Christmas card for a child. Love that bear. Thanks for sharing at ABC Christmas Challenge this round. Hope to see you back wednesday for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at ABC Christmas Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi I love to read all of your lovely comments - thanks so much for taking the time to hop on over hugs Judith x