Wednesday, 13 August 2014

Brother Scan and Cut Play Day

Evening lovely friends and followers and hope you ve had a good day xxx

This evening I thought that I would share with you my experiences from 
today's Scan and Cut Play Day - still can t decide whether I like the machine
or not sometimes I do and sometimes I don't lol! but today it seemed to
behave!

Here are some pics with some musings underneath - please not that the 
cutting isn t wonky it s my photography!

Hope u have a great evening and thanks for your lovely support.

Love and hugs Judith xxx


Centura Pearl 300 gsm - showing negatives left on mat
following clean cut and easy removal of background -
Blade depth 7 1/4 Pressure 1 Cut Speed 4 Cuts 2


Centura Pearl 300 gsm - showing negatives left on mat
following clean cut and easy removal of background -
Blade depth 7 1/4 Pressure 1 Cut Speed 4 Cuts 2


Experimenting how small could I go with this Pattern -
3 inches square - photo after 1st cut - after 2nd cut it was 
just a mess!!


Photo after 1st cut - thinking quite like that as a 
Pattern without cutting all the way through

Cut once with pressure increased to 2 - didn t quite cut
all the way through so took ages to remove the 
negative pieces

Again only cut once and did take a while to remove the negatives

Cut twice - really easy to remove from mat leaving 
negatives behind

Cut twice - really easy to remove from mat leaving 
negatives behind

Cut twice - really easy to remove from mat leaving 
negatives behind

Cut twice - really easy to remove from mat leaving 
negatives behind

Please note that John "Gentleman Crafter" recommends a Blade Depth of 5
so proceed with care!!!



Going to try Adorable Scorable next will let u know how I get along xxx

19 comments:

  1. Looks like you were having lots of fun! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look fab. Love the designs.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow these are fantastic hun. love them.
    Marleen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Judith, I'm the same as you I hate it and love it in equal amounts at the moment, I have to use blade on 7 at least most of the time and pressures on 2 at the moment, but very rarely get a clean cut, your doing a grand job, look forwards to see your other "plays" Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, these look great! I have a silhouette & I need a play day!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't succumbed yet - I still need convincing - but you look to have got some really good results here - thanks for sharing!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all fab well done xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. They all look great to me and I love all the different patterns!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. You had a very productive time Judith, these are all fabulous. I especially love the snowflakes x

    ReplyDelete
  10. They look fab Judith. Im really impressed. Saying that I won't be getting one. The bank of craft has gone on a sabbatical lol. I'm not sure when it will open again lol. Thanks so much for sharing. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. They look really good hun, i was going to get this machine and went back and forth with it and ended up with the new Cricut x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are some beautiful cuts, and wonderful backgrounds! NJ!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It looks like you really had fun :)

    Hugs,
    Em x
    Creative Em

    ReplyDelete
  14. The backgrounds are so pretty! What an amazing tool. I think I have been missing out on quite a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Incredible effects, Judith, can you imagine, trying to cut these designs by hand...hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super brilliant designs Judith...fantastic. xx
    ♥aNNie The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love these Hun especially the mixed flowers background, looks like a lovely clean cut too
    hugs
    marie
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is really interesting. It helps peeps make an I formed decision about whether to invest. What happens to the left over bits x

    ReplyDelete

Hi I love to read all of your lovely comments - thanks so much for taking the time to hop on over hugs Judith x