Wednesday, 11 December 2013

Challenge Blog Win @ Hobby Cutz

A very good evening lovely Blogger friends - hope u ve had a good day.

My day has been spent addressing envelopes and going to the Post Office
and returning £75 lighter! wish that was lbs lol!

My day started out in brill fashion - I have won a blog challenge over at
Hobby Cutz - great news - one of the first Challenges I entered and with
my first DT Card which I thought I d share.

Thank you so much for your terrific support I couldn t do it without you 

Love and hugs

Judith xxx


24 comments:

  1. Lovely card - congratulations on your win - well deserved.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's just lovely! great job. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations and well deserved.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Judith! It's a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this image Judith. A lovely creation.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card Judith and a well deserved win. Congratulations.

    I know what you mean about the PO, a painful experience x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous card, and many congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous card.. Live the colouring ... £75!!!! Omg I complained at £35...

    ReplyDelete
  9. mmm but it was a lot of cards - thank you for your lovely comment - appreciated x

    ReplyDelete

Hi I love to read all of your lovely comments - thanks so much for taking the time to hop on over hugs Judith x